Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lucky Thirteen?

Hmmm....I found my post on Cowboy Beans in the pressure cooker posted by a friend on Facebook that I didn't know read my blog, so I came back and saw that I now have thirteen followers (well...twelve...one of them is me...why is that?).

Anyway.

I guess I should do a better job of posting on here, eh?

April Fool's Day is coming up soon, so I thought I'd share what we did last year for the boys' Youth Group.  I decided to do both a sweet and a savory snack...but April Fool's style.

I made little "hamburgers" out of 'Nilla Wafers, peppermint patties, green-tinted coconut, and red and yellow frosting.  Simple, but very fun!
For the savory snack that looked sweet, I made meatloaf cupcakes with green mashed potatoes that I piped on top.  We've made these before, and they're always a huge hit!

I won't give you recipes, because you probably have your own terrific meatloaf recipe, but just remember to use the cupcake wrappers and it won't take very long to cook!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment